Autumn Weaves

Autumn Weaves handmade jewellery blog, is all about items that are for sale on my website, current projects that I am working on and simple things that go on throught a normal day with me.

Well Its almost the end of 2009 and to be honest, I have to say I will be quite glad to see it disappear!!

2009 was not a great year, so I want 2010 to be a better year, I have decided I want to be a bit more girly :)

I am looking forward to February as this is when my course starts :) it will be nice to be studying again! :) I also want to  show my achievements on my beading so I can look back and see how I have improved :)

So-long 2009 and here's to 2010, Happy New year to you all!

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
My name is Elisabeth Mackey, and I make handmade jewellery, this blog is to showcase my beaded work, and to know what/'s going on in my world.

Followers